Saturday, October 15, 2011

It's my secret. My little bit of happiness. My midnight giggle, my chocolate and coffee, my sleepy bed-in-breakfast morning. It's my prayer of thanks, my walk through Fall's crunching leaves, my music; alive and walking. It's the feeling you get when you hold the hand of your very favorite person and jump into a deep, cold pool of water. It's my quiet, my precious moment of silence. It's beautiful: honey sweet and tantalizing. I don't want this little island of happiness invaded by unnecessary words or thoughtless remarks. I don't want approval or disapproval. I want quiet. Silence. I want to continue to sweetly drown in this without anyone trying to save me.  I want to bask in the purity of this and romp in the goodness. I am not interested in what anyone has to say. I am only interested in my little piece of joy, my healing relief. If you knew my happiness you'd not speak another word.

No comments:

Post a Comment